Friday, August 19, 2016

Since we have the Laws of Quantum Physics to help us and the Energy in the Quantum Ocean

history channel documentary Since we have the Laws of Quantum Physics to help us and the Energy in the Quantum Ocean, we can begin splitting ceaselessly now. We can make our own particular Heaven (forgetting Hell unless you need to return as a Christian again.)Start building a nitche for yourself in the endless space of the Quantum Ocean. A spot where you will go while you anticipate your next "squinting out" (reincarnation.)Let me give you a case of what I am making. I won't let you know precisely in light of the fact that I truly don't need any organization with the exception of those I choose.There are a large number of journalists, logicians, healers and masterminds who cherished down through the ages. I have chosen twelve or so of them who I especially appreciate perusing and considering about.I went to the web (another extraordinary endowment of the Age of Aquarius) and printed out as much data about them as I required. I additionally printed out a photograph, or print of each of them.

Every prior night bed, I sit in my most loved seat and unwind. I spread the prints out around on the little table before me. At that point I look and ruminate upon them, close my eyes and picture an excellent open field encompassed by oak trees and wonderful wild blossoms. This will be my paradise. At that point I envision an expansive tabe amidst the field with honored position like seats around it.I sit in one seat and I put my twelve mates in the others. We then carry on long discourses. We every discussion about the astuteness of our zone of ability. Nourishment and beverage is served.This is my concept of paradise. At first I thought I needed my Heaven to be a library card which permitted me into the Library of Alexandria where I would discover all the immense books. (I hear that they are in the cellar of the Vatican as of now.) I would invest my energy looking and perusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment